Dec 11, 2007

The MSU Campus

Cousin Kev Koski, from South America, asked for some photos of the beautiful MSU campus. Kev grew up nearby, but has moved on to Miami and points even farther south. He's currently biking around the world. His blog on that can be found by searching at google. I'll try to remember to put up the address some time soon on this blog. So for Kev here is one shot, of the family, minus Miranda, who is really in a new family of her own now. That's Marsha on the left, Drew (12), Logan (15), and me on campus. We are standing beneath Miranda's first dorm room, in East Holmes Hall on the far east side of the MSU campus. The photo was taken in late October. The vapor lights were already on when we were finishing a fall walk through the gorgeous woods of Sanford Natural Area, which is a place I regularly visit on campus and of which I have thousands of photos. I'll try to post some more campus shots. I sell my work concerning MSU for publications and as notecards in a series I call "Natural MSU."

1 comment:

Capt. Donald Kilpela Sr. said...

That is a great family photo. I wouldn't mind having one to frame. See you all this weekend. Dad