Sep 21, 2007

Working on Miniature Sets

Logan was up to another creative project late in the summer, with Drew's assistance. Logan is a filmmaker, and he was working in August, just before Mom and boys headed home for the opening of school, on some movie whose story involved my canoe. They found a "rocky" hunk of stryofoam in our business's work room down on the Queen IV dock, and Log set to work spray painting it to give it just the right look as a miniature rock cliff for a scene in the movie he has planned and has been working on. Earlier, I found him painting a toy canoe red in order to match the look of my real canoe, with the intention of shooting a scene in which my red canoe burns. I'll be interested to see where all this is heading.

1 comment:

copperqueenmir said...

They actually stole that hunk of fake rock out of my gecko's cage. Oh well, no one has gotten salmonella yet.